Lineaist Playlist

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inauguration of Barack Obama

I was just watching coverage of the Inauguration of 44th US President Barack Obama from where I stand in Sydney, Australia.

Truly a global event, a dark-skinned gentleman standing next to me was slowly clapping in celebration of the incumbent.

In 2012 I was introduced to Democrats Abroad in Sydney, working alongside Dae Levine in an acting Social Media role, ultimately delivering the news of Obama's re-election in November.

I continue to enjoy being a part of the US Democratic system and US Democratic Party from this land of opportunity Down Under in the Asia-Pacific.

God bless Barack Obama, and God bless the United States of America as we navigate the international waters of friendships and allegiances towards a solution-oriented Design Thinking approach to Global Possibility.









No comments: